Hillpill92
Participant
@hillpill92

Hey guys!! I’m new to the tattoo world. And I can feel I’m going to be addicted to it. lol I just got my first tattoo Saturday.. ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope you all can help me out with any questions/concerns I have about this, and any future tattoos.

Amok
Participant
@amok

hello and welcome!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome marylander / ink enthusiast, hope you enjoy the forum

tattooornottattoo
Participant
@tattooornottattoo

Hello! I am fairly new too, got my first one on Sunday!!! So exciting ๐Ÿ™‚

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

Post a picture of your tattoo.

Hillpill92
Participant
@hillpill92

Here’s a pic of my tattoo.. It’s small, and on my butt. lol Like I said.. just getting in to the tattoo world. ๐Ÿ™‚

33m1kr7.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome. Congrats on your first

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Welcome, and congrats on your first! I got my first a few months ago, and I thought that would be it. But, by the next day I was already thinking of my next. Oops… ๐Ÿ˜€

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hey and welcome! Nice to see someone else from Maryland! I live in Carroll County. What part of Maryland do you live in? Congrats on your new tattoo! :):):)

Hillpill92
Participant
@hillpill92

Msmercury,

I am currently a student at UMD, coming from Frederick County. ๐Ÿ™‚

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

cool a couple marylanders, I was born in baltimore city ne, grew up in towson, loch raven area, still visit as much as possible, love my old city

Amok
Participant
@amok

Are you guys talking about Maryland in Washington? My relatives live there but I know nothing about US geography.

Hillpill92
Participant
@hillpill92

Maryland is the state.. there is another state named Washington, but that’s way far west, we are on the East coast. There is also Washington, D.C. which is the nation’s capital, and is it’s own territory.. Maryland surrounds D.C. lol hope that helps clear it up. ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
Participant
@amok

Yeah thanks, you guys are crazy with your 50+ states. We have 7 in Australia…

jeepingchick
Participant
@jeepingchick
Amok;98419 wrote:
Yeah thanks, you guys are crazy with your 50+ states. We have 7 in Australia…

We like to keep people in confusion! ๐Ÿ˜‰ seriously though, it BLOWS when ur in grade school learning it LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.