devans
Participant
@devans

Hello everyone, my names Dallas, ive been tattooing for about 5 months now at a shop near me. Wish i got into tattooing years ago, but i always did airbrush art (motorbikes, cars, portraits). Love tattoing though, and plan on keeping it up for a very long time. Well thats me then ๐Ÿ˜€

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum mate ๐Ÿ™‚ upload some of your work so we can have a look ๐Ÿ™‚

devans
Participant
@devans

Where do i upload stuff ? Only got a couple of pictures on my laptop

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

On your profile you can create a album on the right on side then simple just upload the pictures to there and copy and paste the BB code into this thread ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hey and welcome to the forum! There are quite a few artists on this site. Be sure and post your pics so we can all see them. If you go to my album called “Just For Fun”, you will see a couple air brushed jackets. The Freddie Mercury jacket belongs to me! Nick Smith painted it for me. You may have heard of him. He is well known for his air brush work. Looking forward to seeing your artwork! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

devans
Participant
@devans

devans
Participant
@devans

devans
Participant
@devans

devans
Participant
@devans

The first two are my first ever tatoos, never worked on pig or anythin. The third one is a sleve i will be finnishing

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Nice work. You will be popular around here!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

welcome.
I don’t like the first one the line work on the other twos line work is shaky as hell but it’s pretty obvious that you have some talent and your just starting out the tight crisp lines will come.

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Welcome to the forum

devans
Participant
@devans
bluey;96826 wrote:
Nice work. You will be popular around here!

Why is that mate ? ๐Ÿ™‚

devans
Participant
@devans
buttwheat;96838 wrote:
welcome.
I don’t like the first one the line work on the other twos line work is shaky as hell but it’s pretty obvious that you have some talent and your just starting out the tight crisp lines will come.

Yeh i agree, i had never used a machine before those three (only to strip them and put back together) i was sooooo nervous and swetting. Calming down now though. Still only dun about 10 tattoos yet though. But love it ๐Ÿ˜€

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Dallas. We love good art, so feel free to share your painbrushing as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.