FoxyFoxy
Participant
@foxyfoxy

Hey 🙂

I’m Tara, 24. I’ve joined this forum hoping to get some advice and maybe hear some personal experiences for a tattoo I’ve been planning to get in a particular place (& hoping to see some awesome work, too). But I’ll save that for the proper section.
I’ve got two tattoos (They are fairly small and the first one is going to be covered…it’s just bad) and I am trying to get up the nerve for a larger one.

:p

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Welcome aboard. Let’s see those 2 tats – especially the really bad one. 😀

FoxyFoxy
Participant
@foxyfoxy

Lol. Thanks. Well I’m not home atm, but when I am I’ll put them up 🙂 I’m sure you’ll have a good laugh at me for letting it be done. Hehe.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome Tara. We do like pictures here.

khosmy
Participant
@khosmy

Welcome to the forum!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome 🙂 post up some pictures 🙂

Hylland
Participant
@hylland

Nice to meet you. I’ll look for you in other threads.

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Welcome to the forum.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. I’m very curious about your tattoos. Can’t wait to see that really bad one! :):)

FoxyFoxy
Participant
@foxyfoxy

Thanks everyone.

As requested here are pics of both my tattoos. The first one is the decent one and the second one is the terrible one.

I’ll start off by explaining about the bad one, it’s so embarrassing. So I waited a long time before I got any tattoos because I had to think about it and get up the nerve, etc. Meanwhile a couple of my friends kept going to morons who did really shitty home jobs and of course I yelled at them for it, especially when they made the same mistake twice.
So anyway, my friend introduced me to this guy who was learning how to do tattoos. I know, I know.
I was weary of it but I said I’ll look at his work. Every picture I saw was pretty good, I must say. I was surprised (& he was cheap and had the right equipment and everything was very sterile and so was the way he worked). So I said what the hell and me and my friend got him to do Celtic sister’s knots behind each of our ears. I was amazed when I didn’t feel a thing whatsoever and I was pleased with the job he had done. BUT he must not have gone deep enough because it faded very fast and little pieces came out. So I went back to him to fix it (which he did for free thank god) and he screwed up big time. The second picture is the result of that. It’s going to be covered with a solid black butterfly (If it can be done).

The first picture is the words “Perfectly Imperfect” on my wrist. It’s from a poem I wrote years ago. I love it(But as you can see even that one isn’t as perfect as it should be). Planning on getting the other wrist done very soon….by someone else 🙂

Picture.jpg

246619_10150275531766063_532096062_9553856_293588_n.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Well, the first one is … well, it’s perfectly imperfect. :p The 2nd is indeed quite bad. It’s not the best pic but you can see that the top is deformed, the line work is bad, there are numerous blowouts, etc. I don’t think covering it up will be overly difficult though.

FoxyFoxy
Participant
@foxyfoxy

LOL That’s what we’ve been calling it; the Perfectly Imperfect tattoo is def perfectly imperfect…kind of ironic, if that’s the correct word for it.
I’m getting someone else to do my other wrist and touch that one up a little.

As for the second one yeah I noticed the top immediately when I looked at the pics and then noticed how bad the lines were. I fucking hate it and I want it off now. Can’t wait.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
FoxyFoxy;96588 wrote:
LOL That’s what we’ve been calling it; the Perfectly Imperfect tattoo is def perfectly imperfect…kind of ironic, if that’s the correct word for it.
I’m getting someone else to do my other wrist and touch that one up a little.

As for the second one yeah I noticed the top immediately when I looked at the pics and then noticed how bad the lines were. I fucking hate it and I want it off now. Can’t wait.

It could be a lot worse. You could have this on your back.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
D3FiANC3;96592 wrote:
It could be a lot worse. You could have this on your back.

How do you make a link into a word like you just did there?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
buttwheat;96594 wrote:
How do you make a link into a word like you just did there?

The easiest way is to type the word, highlight it, then click the icon w/ the world/paperclip (Insert Link).

The longer way would be to type it like this (without spaces):

Code:
Google[ /url ]
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.