hege
Participant
@hege

Hi everyone!

Im 17 years old guy from finland. My first tattoo is a picture in my chest for my friend who died a year ago in a car accident. Never thought that i could take more tattoos BUT..now i have 8 tattoos! I bought tattooing suppiles in last week and ive been training every day on my friends. Hope that someday i’ll become awesome tattoo artist. Going to post some of my works here soon.

-hege

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hello and Welcome to the forum mate ๐Ÿ™‚

Not many people on this forum will be happy to hear that you bought some tattoo equipment and now your practicing on your friends. :eek::confused:

That’s not the way to become a good tattoo artist. Drop the tattoo equipment and pick up the pencil build yourself a good portfolio and get yourself a legit apprentiship with a tattoo studio. If you do it the way you have started you will pick up bad habbits that you will not be able to loose.

Get yourself a apprentiship in tattooing that is the best way to become a good successful tattoo artist and your tattoo mentor will then tell you when to start using Tattoo equipment and will tell you the best one to buy.

hege
Participant
@hege
Wardy;96297 wrote:
Hello and Welcome to the forum mate ๐Ÿ™‚

Not many people on this forum will be happy to hear that you bought some tattoo equipment and now your practicing on your friends. :eek::confused:

That’s not the way to become a good tattoo artist. Drop the tattoo equipment and pick up the pencil build yourself a good portfolio and get yourself a legit apprentiship with a tattoo studio. If you do it the way you have started you will pick up bad habbits that you will not be able to loose.

Get yourself a apprentiship in tattooing that is the best way to become a good successful tattoo artist and your tattoo mentor will then tell you when to start using Tattoo equipment and will tell you the best one to buy.

;o thx for awesome advice. Well ive been drawing ALOT before i started tattooing, and i can do pretty cool tattoos already, well.. first ones wasnt so good but now its going better and better. And all my friends ive been practicing is already full of tattoos and they dont take life so seriously anyway..

I tried to get job from tattoo studio in summer.. i have now pretty good portfolio and ill try to get to the tattoo studio. thnx for good advice, i appreciate those..

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
hege;96300 wrote:
;o thx for awesome advice. Well ive been drawing ALOT before i started tattooing, and i can do pretty cool tattoos already, well.. first ones wasnt so good but now its going better and better. And all my friends ive been practicing is already full of tattoos and they dont take life so seriously anyway..

I tried to get job from tattoo studio in summer.. i have now pretty good portfolio and ill try to get to the tattoo studio. thnx for good advice, i appreciate those..

No problem dude ๐Ÿ™‚ you will like it on here ๐Ÿ™‚ Everybody give’s awesome advice. Buttwheat will pop in this thread at some point as well giving you some advice, Really listen to that guy as he knows what he is on about a lot more than me.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Wardy;96302 wrote:
Buttwheat will pop in this thread at some point as well giving you some advice

Well, he better not do that, considering that is against about the only really strict rule in this place.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;96308 wrote:
Well, he better not do that, considering that is against about the only really strict rule in this place.

I mean give him advice about a apprentiship not about tattooing mate ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Look forward to seeing the ink you had done on yourself.

Take care
Matthew

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Why bother anymore? I hope you keep on tattooing on your friends and become the bestest tattooer ever.

Talisman
Participant
@talisman
buttwheat;96345 wrote:
Why bother anymore? I hope you keep on tattooing on your friends and become the bestest tattooer ever.

Lol

Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

hege
Participant
@hege
buttwheat;96345 wrote:

hah, i will.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;96345 wrote:

told you this guy was awesome for advice… haha

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.