RxTattoo
Participant
@rxtattoo

Sup, Tattoo forum!…we’re brand-spanking new to this forum, so please excuse the corny intro:rolleyes:

****CALLING ALL TATTOO ARTISTS, WANTING TO ROLL OUT TO SAN DIEGO,CA …
INTERESTED IN A NEW/NON-FOR-PROFIT SPACE*****

We are Dr. Chris Holt & Gloria Rodriguez, an Internal Medicine physician & Procedurist, whom are TATTOO-ENTHUSIASTS.
OUR DREAM is to open up a NON-FOR-PROFIT VENUE, where artists can come in and BE FREE to CREATE their masterpieces…& NOT WORRY about shop overhead, nor giving up extensive percentages.

We want to create a synergistic vibe in our place in SD, where we can all just enjoy & vibe off of one another’s creativity…while still allwoing you to make a living.

Again, TO BE CLEAR: the business model is that we as the owners/proprietors will not garner any profit from your efforts. We are full-time/employed in our secure Medical Careers & are lucky enough to be making a decent living in this beautiful city.
Any income in excess of our modest shop overhead will go back to YOU, THE ARTIST.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED & HAVE SHOP EXPERIENCE….PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR PORTFOLIO IMMEDIATELY.
Thanks for reading…& kick @$$ in all your future projects!

ROCK ON!

Much Love,
~Chris & Glo

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hi.

Do you like cheese with your burger? because personally i like lot’s of cheese.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Can I smoke dope in this utopian place?

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Welcome, and good question buttwheat, alittle buzz always makes the day go by better. IMO

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

It would seem to be a little biased if they said no, Buttwheat, considering that they appear to have shared a couple ounces before posting this Incense and Peppermints Utopian fantasy. Let me know how this works out for you, Dr. Feelgood.

Talisman
Participant
@talisman
buttwheat;96103 wrote:
Can I smoke dope in this utopian place?

Lol hahaha

Welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.