king0907
Participant
@king0907

I am new here from Iowa. I have 5 tattoos right now and looking at getting a couple more done one on each foot.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum. Don’t forget to post pics of your tattoos! We’re anxiously awaiting!!:):):)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome.

Why even bother telling us you have tattoo’s if you’re not going to post pictures -.-… so annoying it’s not hard to upload picture mate.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Wardy;96076 wrote:
Welcome.

Why even bother telling us you have tattoo’s if you’re not going to post pictures -.-… so annoying it’s not hard to upload picture mate.

How about you back the fuck off, huh? People will post when and if they feel like it, and they don’t need you whining about it.

king0907
Participant
@king0907

Seriously, WTF its not like I have been here for years without any pictures posted….and for your information I tried earlier and it did not work…

Wardy;96076 wrote:
Welcome.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Sorry it sounded a bit direct King, It’s just annoying when people talk about there tattoo’s but don’t show us. When personally the first thing i think about when signing up to a forum is to post picture’s of my tattoo’s that i am talking about.

ArniVidar;96095 wrote:
How about you back the fuck off, huh? People will post when and if they feel like it, and they don’t need you whining about it.

Don’t why your getting angry. The first thing you think of is to upload picture so people can see them?

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Welcome to the board

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Welcome.
It took me about a week to post any photos. There no rules or time limits to post photos.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
bluey;96130 wrote:
Welcome.
It took me about a week to post any photos. There no rules or time limits to post photos.

I know, i was just saying that people talk about there tattoo’s but no pictures. It’s going to far now i didn’t mean for a massive arguement to break out ๐Ÿ™‚

Im sorry King ๐Ÿ™‚

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

Welcome King

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.