candicethetattooist
Participant
@candicethetattooist

Hello everyone, I’m a professional tattoo artist from Alaska. I have been tattooing professionally for four years. I’m looking to travel a bit and tattoo in the future. I’m a brutally honest human, open to constructive criticism and suggestions, sooooo, Have at me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

candicethetattooist
Participant
@candicethetattooist

uh oh, I think I may be in the WRONG place. I’m seeing a lot of hack work on here… Are there some proficient artists out there? haha

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

There are some very good artists on here dude. But also some scratchers on here. Post up some of your work and let’s have a look ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
Participant
@amok
candicethetattooist;95901 wrote:
uh oh, I think I may be in the WRONG place. I’m seeing a lot of hack work on here… Are there some proficient artists out there? haha

there’s hack work on here because people get bad tattoos, then make their first post on this forum called “how can I fix this” or “can this be covered up”.

The regulars here for the most part have decent ink.

Welcome to the forum, you have some nice work in your portfolio.

khosmy
Participant
@khosmy

Welcome to the forum!

Some really awsome art you have there, gratz. ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi Candice, welcome to the forum. You’ve got a nice portfolio! ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
candicethetattooist;95900 wrote:
I’m a brutally honest human, open to constructive criticism and suggestions, sooooo, Have at me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

As am I which makes me an asshole most of the time. Which is fine by me people already have enough people around them that blow smoke up their ass about how good their tattoo is. I’m a random guy on the internet I’m going to tell you how it is. If you want someone to blow smoke up your ass ask your mom about your tattoo.;)

candicethetattooist;95901 wrote:

I actually think that there is better work on here then there is in real life. Some of us do strive for quality work others say they do then go get crap work. but you find a lot of threads here on “how do I fix this” or “check out my first tattoo” which goes quickly from isn’t it the bestest tattoo ever to Oh OK how do I fix it. Some scratchers will show up but they are not welcome here no matter what other members welcome them.

Welcome. I looked through your tattoo work and it looks extremely average. Honest enough for you?

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Well, I think your portfolio is pretty impressive, Candice. I would let you lay ink on me anytime. Welcome and thanks for posting!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;95919 wrote:
which makes me an asshole most of the time.

Admit it though. Being a asshole is fun. I certainly enjoy it

candicethetattooist
Participant
@candicethetattooist
buttwheat;95919 wrote:
As am I which makes me an asshole most of the time. Which is fine by me people already have enough people around them that blow smoke up their ass about how good their tattoo is. I’m a random guy on the internet I’m going to tell you how it is. If you want someone to blow smoke up your ass ask your mom about your tattoo.;)

I actually think that there is better work on here then there is in real life. Some of us do strive for quality work others say they do then go get crap work. but you find a lot of threads here on “how do I fix this” or “check out my first tattoo” which goes quickly from isn’t it the bestest tattoo ever to Oh OK how do I fix it. Some scratchers will show up but they are not welcome here no matter what other members welcome them.

Welcome. I looked through your tattoo work and it looks extremely average. Honest enough for you?

๐Ÿ™‚ YES! Quite honest.

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

Welcome! yes you will meet a range personalities here but its all part of the fun. My favourite piece from your folio so far is leg floral design ๐Ÿ˜‰ keep it up

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.