khosmy
Participant
@khosmy

Hi all,
Edgar here, 28, a really big fan of tattoos, got some of my own, but they are for a future cover up to fix the mess (no, i rather not to upload picks), got to love 16 year old and dumb tattooing one another, right…

Anyway!

I actually did some tattooing when i was around 19/20 (no portfolio from than, never really cared for that at the time… unfortunately) , but at some point i had some stuff on my life that i had to focus on, and that made me completely to put tattoos aside because of lack of time, it was a shame, i had a greater tattooer willing to teach me, and offered me a chance to be his apprentice (possibly in his shop in Paris if i was really interested… but theres no way i could afford that…).
Now married and with a son, stable life, i am thinking about restarting where i left, and go professional in a near future (hopefully).

Just happened to find this forum on a search, and it seemed nice and active, and thats why i joined.

Peace.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum. This is an active forum. I hope your plans all work out for you! ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hey welcome Edgar.

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Hi and welcome

khosmy
Participant
@khosmy

Thanks all for the welcomes

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.