Dipland
Participant
@dipland

Hello new and old friends. New to this forum. I am an old guy with several tattoos. Always looking for more ink.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Hey, welcome. I recognize the name from the other place. This forum is definitely different, I think I’ll leave it at that.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hey, welcome to the forum! So, you’re an old guy? What do you consider old? I got my first tattoo at 50. I’m 51 now and am about to embark on yet another tattoo adventure in just a few weeks!:):):)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

welcome dipland from another old guy from a different site.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum 🙂

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Welcome always room for one more – especially when you bring your own ink!

Dipland
Participant
@dipland
msmercury;95591 wrote:
Hey, welcome to the forum! So, you’re an old guy? What do you consider old? I got my first tattoo at 50. I’m 51 now and am about to embark on yet another tattoo adventure in just a few weeks!:):):)

I am 52. Although I call myself old, I do not usually feel old. (Just occasionally). Got my first at 49. I currently have plans for 2 more; one locally (Cincinnati, Oh), and if all works out one with a talented artist in Las Vegas in January.

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

Welcome. 51 here and got my first a couple of months ago. Already in the beginning stages of planning my second.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

I got my first a week and a half ago on my 42nd birthday, and I thought I was old when I got my first! I love this thread, you guys are making me feel like a teenager! I’d love to see pics of everyone’s first ink.

As a side note, how about a poll of the oldest person here for their first tattoo?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.