poopinc
@

im new to the forum and i guess im a so called “scratcher” i dont have some shitty jail house tat gun or any bullshit home maid gun, i dont reuse needles and try to keep everything as clean as i can, cus i know i dont want hep or aids and i dont want anyone else to have it…. i know ill prob hear shit for it but oh well thats life… on one hand i want to try and learn as much as i can on my own witch i have, but on the other i want to get other ppls help with questions i have.. i work and have a kid so apprenticing is kinda hard … my only problem that im really having is when i do a tattoo SOMETIMES in certain spots of my body i can go over the outline and its not there like maybe a faint line, the needle is stickin out MAYBE the width of a dime and that works in other spots if anyone is willing to tell me what im doin wrong i would appreciate it thank you ….

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

This tattoo forum does not give any help what so ever so your out of look there. (One of the forum rules)

Post up some of your work, because if your work is of a good standard (which i can’t see it being because your asking how to tattoo) then people won’t be on your back.

Serriosly though if your asking about the needle and how to do stuff you really should not be tattooing people.

Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum, yes its quite true that we dont allow any unlicensed tattoo discussions …. if you wish to post any of your work up then ONLY post it into your member gallery

if you post them in the open forum then the posts will be removed ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.