mindcloud
Participant
@mindcloud

Hello community, I recently found my friend who I known for years has taken his artist talent to the skin. Well I am a certified web designer and know more about graphic design than needed for tattooing but see the possiblities of making custom flash for profit that would be worth paying good for. I dont know how to get started obviously Im not going to post my work on here for free since its good and I can do anything custom a customer would want changed with the drawing you already have done. I cant draw free hand but can take any image add it other images like the head of one dragon on the body of another as example and it look like it belonged on that dragon all along, I am really good at tribal designs and can really do anything if I have the original picture to work with I can work wonders if you want a free example of my skills email at mind.cloud@hotmail.com send me picture and what you want done to it and Ill send back, than we can talk about steady business doing this I am certified and been a graphic designer for over 3 years

Panter
Participant
@panter

So you can’t draw, but want to charge money for tattoo designs.

Good luck with that…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Panter;93726 wrote:
So you can’t draw, but want to charge money for tattoo designs.

Good luck with that…

Im with Panter.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;93738 wrote:
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

him doing this basically gives you and idea of what people think about this.

Why on earth would they go to you when they could just go to somebody who can draw.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.