TypH
Participant
@typh

Hello everyone, just thought I would take the time to say hello. My name is Brian, I am 22 years old from Ontario Canada! I’m Canadian EH! haha I have been a published indie horror comic book artist since 2007, I have wanted to become a tattoo artist since I was 14, but do to family issues I couldn’t but now I think my artwork is finally at a really good stage and I have a good knowledge of artwork I am finally taking the steps to become a tattoo artist! I have already been accepted into a tattoo shop here, I just now need to come up with the $4000 to pay for it haha…anyways I hope to be able to learn some new things here and meet some cool people, so talk to you all soon!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Brian ๐Ÿ™‚

TypH
Participant
@typh
ArniVidar;93398 wrote:
Welcome to the forums Brian ๐Ÿ™‚

thank you very much Arni:)

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi Brian and welcome to the forum. Your stuff looks very nice. I think a few pics are a little washed out and hard to see, though. I look forward to seeing more in the future. Good luck with your apprenticeship!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

TypH
Participant
@typh
msmercury;93402 wrote:
Hi Brian and welcome to the forum. Your stuff looks very nice. I think a few pics are a little washed out and hard to see, though. I look forward to seeing more in the future. Good luck with your apprenticeship!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello Mercury, thank you very much glad you like that you see, does washed out mean like blurry? just curious, I will post more soon:), and thank you very much!:D

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome. Did you know that Canada isn’t a real country?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;93412 wrote:

The same would apply to America, which isn’t a country at all. Only a union of states ๐Ÿ™‚

TypH
Participant
@typh
buttwheat;93412 wrote:

thank you…and it’s because Canadians are awesome,were always nice and helpful! haha and just plain awesome eh

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum dude. you will like it here it’s very friendly and the banter is awesome.:p

TypH
Participant
@typh
WardyInk;93429 wrote:
welcome to the forum dude. you will like it here it’s very friendly and the banter is awesome.:p

thank you very much buddy!,yeah it seems like a great place so far:D

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

Looking forward to viewing your work.

You know I hear a lot of Americans say this – I think are they just jealous? As you are bigger than them in size ๐Ÿ˜€

Take care
Matthew

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Sherav;93581 wrote:
Hi and welcome

You know I hear a lot of Americans say this – I think are they just jealous? As you are bigger than them in size ๐Ÿ˜€

Take care
Matthew

This coming from someone from a country the size of a state. ๐Ÿ˜‰

TypH
Participant
@typh
Sherav;93581 wrote:
Hi and welcome

Take care
Matthew

Thanks Matthew, I hope you will enjoy the art,as I post it here on the site!
or you can check it out on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/artoftyph

hutongsa
Participant
@hutongsa

Welcome here! Wish someday you will become a famouse tattoo artist!
Interest is the best teacher!
I am chinese lady,welcome to china also!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.