Edlc313
Participant
@edlc313

Hey guys new to tattoos here. I’ve always wanted one and after vacationing in Hawaii, (where I feel like everyone has these cool tattoos) I decided it’s about time. My flight leaves later today where I head back to njersey. I’m not sure what I want but I’m thinking of drawing something about the siZe of my hand for the side of my ribs or back. It will probably be something tribal / japanese. If you guys can suggest things like places to not get tattoos and what not to get please help me out. Thanks guys and hope to see more of you guys soon !

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum. 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

You were wanting to wait until you get back to Jersey right? take your time and find the right artist.
Go get this:

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

There are at least a few good artists in NJ that I can think of off the top of my head. Chris Adamek, Matt/Johnny at Seppuku, Sean Zee … Depoending on which section of NJ you live in, you also have a ton of great artists in NYC and a few in Philly as well.

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

I was in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago and had my 1st tattoo done there.

Best bet is to research shops around you (online) and check out portfolios. Make sure the shop is “safe”, and then make a consultation meeting and go talk to the artist. In my opinion I would first refine what exactly you want before you make an appointment. I suppose you could go in with an idea to an artist and you could collaborate to come up with a design that works.

Edlc313
Participant
@edlc313
D3FiANC3;93247 wrote:
There are at least a few good artists in NJ that I can think of off the top of my head. Chris Adamek, Matt/Johnny at Seppuku, Sean Zee … Depoending on which section of NJ you live in, you also have a ton of great artists in NYC and a few in Philly as well.

i live in north jersey and heading into nyc is not a problem for me. my sister lives there and her friend has dozens of tiny little tattoos, not masterpieces. i may want to connect with her and see what’s goodie anyways though

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.