erinz213
Participant
@erinz213

OK!! My name is Erin Zynda ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope everyone has survived this heat wave!! Ok so i want to get some friends here but still trying to figure out exactly how it works.

My second thing: is I am not sure i am allowed to do this or not, but its worth a shot ?! I am in a contest on facebook. If i win, i gget a $500 tatoo, i get to represent the company itself and appear at 6 events and also i get a tattoo photo shoot for a magazine. I am super excited and am actually going from 1st to 2nd place everytime i look.

If i can ask: Is there any of you who would be willing to go to http://www.facebook.com/tattooedtv, (tatooed tv)like the page and vote for Erin Zynda? I am hoping to catch as many votes as possible with the help of people who do not mind taking two seconds to help someone win a contest ๐Ÿ™‚ Please help!:eek:

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

can i rub one out to your picture first?

erinz213
Participant
@erinz213

If thats what ya need to do lol!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Yeah, good luck there.

erinz213
Participant
@erinz213

Right

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
yodaddynukka;92241 wrote:

Looks like she deleted it already, dude, but she did give you permission to do just that. Not that this was required, but I know that helps. ๐Ÿ˜€

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I think one thread is QUITE enough of that nonsense, thank you.

Amok
Participant
@amok
yodaddynukka;92241 wrote:

Lol!

She even thanked you for that post, I guess that’s a yes

Panter
Participant
@panter

Do I have to click “Like” on their home page first? (TattoedTV or whatever it is)

erinz213
Participant
@erinz213

Yes you just like the page and vote Erin Zynda ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks!!!

Panter
Participant
@panter

OK, done, let us know how you get on ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.