AnaLou
Participant
@analou

Hi all. Im AnaLou. I joined this forum in the hopes Id get idea’s and advice from other lovers of body art.

I have 4 tattoo’s. I just last week got my most prized tattoo; nicknamed “Jean”. Pics of her in my album. My tattooist and I both agree she has to be part of a half sleeve so Im now nitpicking over how to coordinate her into a beautiful peice of artwork thats unique and meaningful to me.

I look forward to chatting on here, unfortunately my husbandis not a fan of tattooing so Im often talking to a brick wall there lol

๐Ÿ™‚

backinblack
Participant
@backinblack

Oh lord that must be a nightmare if he doesn’t share your passion, you’ve got the online community to talk about it all with at least!

Btw, just wanted to say I’m new here also!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the fomum ๐Ÿ™‚ nice tattoo.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum! You will find this is a very active and fun community, so, you will have plenty of people to talk to. My husband also does not care for tattoos. I have been planning and designing my second tattoo (a memorial) for some months now. I am hoping to have everything ready by September! Finally got the hubby’s ok on it!! ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi welcome.
Congrats on the new tattoo and good for you on getting a tattoo of someone with disability’s. She has one of those real skinny dead arms that they can’t use right?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;92028 wrote:
Hi welcome.
Congrats on the new tattoo and good for you on getting a tattoo of someone with disability’s. She has one of those real skinny dead arms that they can’t use right?

LOL.. jesus buttwheat dude.

backinblack
Participant
@backinblack
msmercury;92023 wrote:
Finally got the hubby’s ok on it!! ๐Ÿ™‚

That’s that hurdle crossed at least! What does the tattoo look like thus far??

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

lol Buttwheat, always the smartass. I think that’s the angle, dude. Welcome and thanks for posting pics! Nice line work and shading, although I personally don’t care for the artwork itself. I know it’s your most prized tattoo, so this is the part where you get pissed and tell me and Buttwheat to go fuck off if we don’t like your tattoo. That’s okay, we love pissing people off. Ask anyone here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
Participant
@amok

I wasn’t going to say anything but since everyone else has…. the face on that tattoo is really awful looking, I wouldn’t go back to that particular artist.

Also, the microphone cable is coming out of her arse….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.