C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

So umm, My name is Carlos…I have no tattoos )’: YET….I’m 16(17 in a october!) and don’t want to rush it and go to a scratcher just for the sake of getting a tattoo, so I’d rather wait until I’m 18 to go to a pro…..it just means I have a lot of time to save up money and come up with ideas (: !!!
When I’m 18, I’ll hopefully have enough ideas to get a few tattoos that week…haha, I’ll probably be absent from school most of that week so I can go get some ink done! One of my ears is stretched right now…ummm….I enjoy listening to all genres of music, and spend a great deal of any day just sitting around thinking….I might put off the impression that i’m outgoing, but im an introvert!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome Carlos. Do you have any ideas of the style of tattoo that you want? It’s great that you want to wait this way you can get on a great artists waiting list. What area of the world are you in?

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

I’m from Brownsville, the southernmost city in Texas. There’s only one good artist here….here’s a thread i started about a good shop near me(pics inside) http://www.thetattooforum.com/tattoo-shop-found-t19076.html?t=19076

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

He’s work looks good!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi Carlos and glad you introduced yourself. I’m sure you will be very prepared for your tattoo by the time you are 18! 🙂

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Welcome, dude. Good luck with that first tat (or more). Keep us posted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.