trinxie
Participant
@trinxie

Hey all. I’m new to this forum and thought I would introduce myself and let you all know what I am here for. I have 4 tattoos already. One small flower with a little tribal on my low back, two flowers covering the tops of my feet, and my hubbys name on my hip. I am looking to do a quite large piece on my back. I have been thinking really hard about some nice angel wings or possibly like a big flower piece or something of the like. I would like to have a little color incorporated into the back piece but not full of color everywhere. And if I do decide on wings they will more than likely just be black. I have googled tons of full back tattoo pictures of wings and of whatever else and have found a few that peak my interest but just don’t quite say…yeah that’s the one I want. I am going to see my tattoo artist next week and show her a few pictures of what I like and see what she can draw up for me. So here is where you guys come in. I was just wondering if any ladies on here have any big back tattoos or if anyone has any good pictures of big back tattoos that they would like to share just to see if there is a pic or idea I am missing out there. I know you can’t link links but if there is a good website or something please let me know. I appreciate all of the advice or input anyone has. Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum. hope you find what your looking for ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. I don’t have a back piece ~ yet. I am planning one (a memorial) and hoping to be ready by September, but with $$ being tight, not so sure it will happen then. Good luck! ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome.
I clicked on your tattoo album and nothing was there:(

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.