Badger81
Participant
@badger81

I had two tattoos when I was 18 and 19, not a fan of them and looking to get one removed. In my late twenties and got right in to the idea again, and have had a leg sleave done over the last few years. I have taken an intrest in the subject, that’s why i’ve joined this forum.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hello and welcome! This is a great forum and you will meet a lot of nice people with lots to say! ๐Ÿ™‚ What tattoo do you have that you would like removed and why? I’m curious. I don’t run across too many people who regret their tattoos. Was it just bad artwork or what?

Badger81
Participant
@badger81
msmercury;89896 wrote:
Hello and welcome! This is a great forum and you will meet a lot of nice people with lots to say! ๐Ÿ™‚ What tattoo do you have that you would like removed and why? I’m curious. I don’t run across too many people who regret their tattoos. Was it just bad artwork or what?

Its a barcode on my wrist. The numbers in the barcode are my D.O.B. Its bad work. They do say that doing straight lines is hard, but still is poor. I have had it for 12 years, just fed up with people saying the same jokes and comments over and over, like have you tried scanning it, and how much are you worth etc…

It’s hard to smile and joke and answer people back. If it is going to cost alot to laser ill just tleave it though.

Yeah forum seems great, good at looking at all different types of tatts and see what peeps are into.

Thanks for the welcoming!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Hi Badger, welcome to the forum. I’m not sure if it’s the angle of the picture or what, but it took me a minute to figure out what was going on with the shark on top. The one on the bottom looks pretty good, but it’s real hard to tell from just that one pic. Also, if it were mine I’d be thinking about adding some color. A good color artist could make that really pop.

Badger81
Participant
@badger81
Dave Van;89898 wrote:
Hi Badger, welcome to the forum. I’m not sure if it’s the angle of the picture or what, but it took me a minute to figure out what was going on with the shark on top. The one on the bottom looks pretty good, but it’s real hard to tell from just that one pic. Also, if it were mine I’d be thinking about adding some color. A good color artist could make that really pop.

I have up loaded another pic of the first one I had done, im really bad at all this getting pictures on to the computer from my phone. I took that first pic from the tattoo artists My space page. I’m getting another one end of July so will get more pics of it then.

The big Shark is breaching out of the water and goes round the leg from the back and the bottom shark is just coming out of the water. I’ve never had colour in any of the tattoos i’ve had, I think I will just leave it blacks and greys, but would consider colour on any future tatts I may get.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hola welcome

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Very nice! Thanks for the update!

Badger81
Participant
@badger81
Dave Van;89936 wrote:
Very nice! Thanks for the update!

Yeah, I had to text my mate the pics from my phone then got him to email them, so I could add them to album, I really need to drag myself into the 21st century!

Bope
Participant
@bope

Welcome to the forum…..

I have a Q.R. tattoo… if someone has an i phone and the right app..they can scan my QR code and go straight to my website…;) and it works very well…….pretty cool really

StayC
Participant
@stayc

hey, you mind me asking where you got that done? Ive just joined too and live not too far away from Glasgow! Trying to build up a bit more knowledge of local artists ๐Ÿ™‚ I quite like the shading in it

Badger81
Participant
@badger81
StayC;90086 wrote:
hey, you mind me asking where you got that done? Ive just joined too and live not too far away from Glasgow! Trying to build up a bit more knowledge of local artists ๐Ÿ™‚ I quite like the shading in it

Yeah, Custom Inc its on argyle st

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.