Jerrrsh
Participant
@jerrrsh

What’s going on tattoo forum? 🙂

Just thought I’d browse for a forum for tattoos and found this one to be the most accommodating.
I’m 25 and from Dallas. Recently committed to an artist in San Antonio who does my cousins art also – he’s pretty epic.

Anyway, I have sat through 6 tattoo sessions and have two smaller tatts on my hands, wrist, and a massive back piece. When I was 18 I decided a tribal cross would look so cool on my back so I saved up very little money and got a shanty job, which was 3 sittings on this horrid tribal cross on my back. Currently I’m covering it with some much more amazing work.
So I’m happy to say that I sat thru a 9 hour sitting about 2 weeks ago… yes one 9 hour sitting. I almost got lucky and had the shop owner and his other guy do a collaboration and probably would have finished the tatt in one night, but the other guy didn’t feel like working, so its about halfway done. I need to get a little bit of laser removal of the fugly tribal and head back for another 10 or so hour sitting.

EDIT: I went ahead and added a couple of pics of the back piece to an album.

J

Jerrrsh
Participant
@jerrrsh

These were taken minutes after he was done for the day as you can see the sharpie still on the skin.

Jerrrsh
Participant
@jerrrsh
Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Nice piece, bro. And thanks for posting an album instead of just bouncing on here and talking about it. I took the liberty of including the pics of your back on your thread. Welcome.

If I hadn’t, Buttwheat would’ve anyway. :p

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Dave Van;89553 wrote:
If I hadn’t, Buttwheat would’ve anyway. :p

Shit now theres nothing for me to do, Welcome

ithompson
Participant
@ithompson

Welcome to the forums, also from Dallas myself. Really digging the back piece you got going, keep us updated (:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.