Jeri1990
Participant
@jeri1990

Hey guys, I’m Jeri, 20 and from Scotland! Got a few tattoos but we all know you cant stop at a few haha! Currently planning on a lower leg sleeve but have no idea what to get!!

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
jeri1990;89348 wrote:
hey guys, i’m jeri, 20 and from scotland! Got a few tattoos but we all know you cant stop at a few haha! Currently planning on a lower leg sleeve but have no idea what to get!!

no ideas at all???

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum! Do you have any passions you could use as inspiration for your lower leg sleeve? I’d start thinking about the things you love most and have some meaning to you. Once you get started you will find you have too many ideas and won’t know how to choose!!!! Good luck! 🙂

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
msmercury;89353 wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forum! Do you have any passions you could use as inspiration for your lower leg sleeve? I’d start thinking about the things you love most and have some meaning to you. Once you get started you will find you have too many ideas and won’t know how to choose!!!! Good luck! 🙂

YOUR SOOOO0O0O0O0O0O RIGHT! i started workin on my 4 horseman sleeve, its not even close to being done and i already wanna expand on it. thinking of getting a bad ass beast and the harlot tatted on my shoulder blade. want the beast to be all sinister and the harlot to be all…. well…. you know… a fine specimen of a woman… thats whats in the works for me lol

Jeri1990
Participant
@jeri1990
DOJAGUY;89350 wrote:
no ideas at all???

Not a scooby doo!! Was thinking making it a bit girly and getting butterflies, flowers etc in pastel shades but thats just an idea! I ashamed to say that theres nothing im passionate enough about that would make me want to get a tattoo of it :S Back to the drawing board with this one 🙁

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

i guess you can always go with a koi fish with some Japanese watercolor type waves and tie that in with a bad ass mermaid in a clam… maybe some other fish and aquatic plant life to tie it all together. ocean fish are so colorful and very beautiful

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
DOJAGUY;89402 wrote:
i guess you can always go with a koi fish with some Japanese watercolor type waves and tie that in with a bad ass mermaid in a clam… maybe some other fish and aquatic plant life to tie it all together. ocean fish are so colorful and very beautiful

Easy there, Troy McClure.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
dave van;89414 wrote:
easy there, troy mcclure.

you might remember me from such films as……..

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum matey

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.