irish the hired gun
Participant
@irish-the-hired-gun

My name is Kurt Warvie, but I paint and tattoo under the alias Irish the hired gun. I’ve been a tattoo artist for about 8 years now, and spent my career boncing around from one shop to another. After a while I said screw it. I’ll just have my studio out of my house. This worked out pretty well until the arrival of my daughter. Now tattooing out of home isn’t working for me, time to go back to a shop. About five months ago some jack wagon stole my portfolio from the Pomona convention . If your out there, you succeeded in making life little harder on me. But you also taught me a lesson about saving photos on my home computer. I hope you don’t think you can show my work as your own and expect it to work out for you. Your inexperience will tell in you. Any ways I’m in los Angeles now, look me up, ill be happy to tattoo you. I specialize in traditional Japanese work, portraits( both color and black and grey) , and whatever.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

What’s up, irish? Sorry to hear about the lost portfolio, but if you have anything from before posting it on different forums like this is a great way to get it back. Welcome, and good luck!

irish the hired gun
Participant
@irish-the-hired-gun

It’s all good. I’ve made a descent customer base over the years. I should be able to put a portfolio together in a few weeks. But there’s some work thats lost forever, unless I find myself in corcran state prison anytime soon.this is what I enjoy the most about the tattoo lifestyle, support. Either from other artist or enthusiast. I’ve got a number of brothers and sisters rooting for me. I starting at a upstart shop in downtown Los Angeles. If your ever in town hit me up. Much respect.

irish the hired gun
Participant
@irish-the-hired-gun

I will be flooding the forum with pics and tips as soon as I get permission. If anybody knows benny aronda tell him his first apprentice is doing him justice. I lost touch with him awhile back, but I’m still diligent in upholding my obligations.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Awesome! Can’t wait to see your work!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome. No tattooing tips in the open forum.

irish the hired gun
Participant
@irish-the-hired-gun

What kind of cheese? They’re so many different kinds. How does someone choose.

irish the hired gun
Participant
@irish-the-hired-gun

Dan van the man. It’s got a good ring to it. I’ll put some up as soon as I can figure it out from my Android.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
irish the hired gun;89253 wrote:
What kind of cheese? They’re so many different kinds. How does someone choose.

damn near imposable they are all so good.

I can’t wait to some of your work

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the mother fucking addictions brudda

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.