Kytt
Participant
@kytt

I’ve been wanting to get inked for about 2 years now, and finally did it about three days ago. (I’ll post that in the ‘Inked Sin’ section later…) I ran across the forum scanning the internet one day, and decided to join! Seems like a pretty cool place to be.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Welcome, Kytt! Can’t wait to see your new ink. Welcome to the tribe!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! It is a great forum and you will have a good time here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kytt
Participant
@kytt

Thanks, guys! [: And Dave Van, I already posted my new ink in the Inked Skin section!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Nice. Simple, yet elegant. And special meaning is always important. Although for me the special meaning is usually something I think is really cool. ๐Ÿ˜› So have you been bitten by the 2nd tat bug yet?

Kytt
Participant
@kytt
Dave Van;89132 wrote:
Nice. Simple, yet elegant. And special meaning is always important. Although for me the special meaning is usually something I think is really cool. ๐Ÿ˜› So have you been bitten by the 2nd tat bug yet?

Not yet, haha. I’m kind of trying to avoid it right now, as I don’t have much money at the moment, etc. Some of my family also haven’t gotten used to me having it yet, either. And, like I said, it’s only about 3 days old right now.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Yep, I understand that. I was totally broke when I got my first, didn’t get another for about 15 years! Thought about it all the time, tho.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.