1337ninja
Participant
@1337ninja

Hello everybody.

I am 1337ninja and I do not have any tattoo’s yet. I live in the Netherlands but tattoo forums arn’t as big as over here and I acteally need some advice. I do not know if this is the right forum to start asking questions. But I just wanted to know how you can tell if a tattoo shop is any good or if they are terrible? For my first tattoo I really want a scrotum tattoo. I was thinking about a couple of cherry’s. But I am worried this might look weird or homosexual so I am not sure about this yet. When I thought about the tattoo I discovered the meaning of a cherry tattoo in English and this made me less confident. However if you guys can come up with some other idea’s which I havn’t gotten yet inside the Netherlands. It would be greatly appriciated.

Regards

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It will certainly catch the artist off guard a little. To tell whether the studio is good or not go in and ask to see some of there work they have done, or maybe go on there website it may be on there.

jimmybong
Participant
@jimmybong

wow….a scrotum tattoo for a first piece?? you’ve got some balls! and this is just my opinion but…cherry tats on or near a guys scrotum does scream out “homosexual”. i’d opt for the old fashioned style hand with a finger pointing towards your junk, one on either side on your lower stomach like this: http://anamericanatheist.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/finger_pointing.gif

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

very weird place to have it to be honest how come you want it on your scrotum?

1337ninja
Participant
@1337ninja

@jimmy I think that is personal

@wardy

Because nobody can see it so that I will not be stared at, it doesn’t have a meaning it just looks good I do not want a tattoo with a meaning behind it. And its a constant reminder for every women I have been intimate with to work the balls… It’s an exotic fruit you know.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Dude, seriously, you’re like, 14, right? I mean, I don’t know anyone else who would call themselves “Eliteninja” and announce themselves by saying, “I am eleiteninja.” You’re not getting your sack tagged, or anything else for that matter, you just are looking for some attention. Admit it.

1337ninja
Participant
@1337ninja

It just so happens I am 19 sir. I might not be a 1337 hacker or something but I am very good with computers and I came here to be serious. If you want to see my picture I will make a picture with my screen name written on a piece of paper to prove it.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Whatever, I really don’t care, just calling you out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.