Poisoned
Participant
@poisoned

I joined to learn a bit more about tattooing, and tattoos themselves. I have several in mind I want, but they are in the beginning stages, and aren’t fully planned out yet.

I want every tattoo to have deep meaning to me, regardless of what other people will think of them.

I currently have no tattoos, and that has to do with expense and I want to be positive I love it before I put it in my skin, and seeing as I’ve changed ideas several times for a couple of the tattoos, I don’t think I’m ready just yet. There is one that I am certain I want, and it is unique.

A bit about me… I’m an American Pit Bull Terrier enthusiast, I adore working breeds, and they are the ultimate working dog. I actually help staff a Pit Bull forum called pitbull-chat.

I’m having one (an APBT) tattooed on me for sure, and she’s one I owned for a short time. I want her tattooed because she meant so much to me, and changed my life drastically. I learned a lot from her, and I want to have something to remember her by and what she did for me forever.

I live in Virginia. I have a psychotic German Shepherd, I live on the water and ironically I’m nearly phobic of water like it (deep, dark, and filthy!). I am an avid writer (be it books or articles, educational or fictional).

Anyway, I hope to learn a lot from you guys and get my first tattoos while here and sharing them with you all.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi and welcome to the forum. You sound very interesting. When you get your tattoo(s), I hope you will post pictures! I’m sure you’ll learn a lot here and you’ll make some pretty nice friends.:)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum mate.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.