msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Greetings everyone,

I’m new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I’m Ms. Mercury and I have a fabulous Freddie Mercury tattoo. I’m looking forward to meeting other tattoo enthusiasts and viewing great works of art!

I love art, music, nature, and I am an avid runner. I run 5 miles everyday to relieve stress & stay healthy.

I love to write and journal, sketch, crochet, anything creative, I play keyboard/piano, love to hang out with friends and family. I stay busy all the time. I can’t be idle and do nothing. I make use of every waking second I have on this earth.

Hope I get a chance to chat with some of you sometime. Really looking forward to hearing from you!

Peace,
Ms. Mercury

Amok
Participant
@amok

Hi Ms Mercury, welcome to the forums!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Thank you, Amok! It is nice to be welcomed. I’ve been having a good time checking out everyone’s photo albums. Wish some of the other sites were as friendly and active. Someone on another site made a pretty awful comment about my tattoo and it really bummed me. I made no reply to it. Thanks again for welcoming me to the forums!

Peace!:)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hey welcome Don’t feed the animals.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

THANKS! OK, no feeding the animals! Hehehehehe…..
Looking forward to getting to know everyone in the coming months! Always nice to be welcomed!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.