SinOnSkin
@

Hey all, another new guy here. Ever since my first tattoo when I was 16, I’ve been hooked on tattoos. Just recently as I was a student at the Art Institute I decided I didnt want to be a graphics designer, I wanted to be a tattoo artist. I just recently took up an apprenticeship just a few months ago. He works out of a shop 2 hours away (he used to live there) so I dont have any shop knowledge yet.. just the setup, teardown, and sanitary practices. I dont have much tattooing experience yet – just my son’s name in an ambigram on my forearm. I am pretty good at drawing and a god with photoshop.

I hope to learn a lot about tattoo theory and machines etc here, as well as meet some cool people. I know the best knowledge comes from an apprenticeship but sometimes personal experience goes a long way too.

Tattoos: Large scorpion on lower leg, Ambigram on forearm, working on finishing up my full sleeve.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forum, but you will learn nothing about tattoo theory or method or machines or inks or anything of the sort in here. That sort of discussion is forbidden outside the professionals area.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.