sharyn
Participant
@sharyn

Hi there, I’m 33 and I don’t have any tattoos but I hope to have one soon. I have a few ideas so I don’t think I’d stop at one tattoo… but I have to take into consideration its size and placement so it does not impact on my job or if I would want to change jobs in the future. So, I’m here to learn about other people’s experiences, get tips, ideas, inspiration, etc…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hi welcome to the forum dude,

GET YOUR KNUCKLES TATTOOED like me you will be fine for jobs! honest!

Nomad69
Participant
@nomad69

Welcome to the board, Sharyn.

Plenty of stuff you can have that won’t show, but it depends on what kind of clothes you wear and how much skin you show on a daily basis at work.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Welcome. Obviously ignore the knuckle tattoo comment. Be patient, be sure of the design and location (although the artist can help) and do plenty of research before selecting an artist. Don’t go to someone just based on a friend’s recommendation or price and please go to a professional artist in a legit shop.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;87259 wrote:
Welcome. Obviously ignore the knuckle tattoo comment. Be patient, be sure of the design and location (although the artist can help) and do plenty of research before selecting an artist. Don’t go to someone just based on a friend’s recommendation or price and please go to a professional artist in a legit shop.

I think he knows i was joking Adler ๐Ÿ˜‰ hehe ๐Ÿ˜€

sharyn
Participant
@sharyn

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the welcome. I’ve been reading up on tattooing and getting an idea of tattoo salons in the area… have found some really great artists abroad but none in my vicinity… none yet, that is… I’m still looking.

WardyInk;87255 wrote:
Hi welcome to the forum dude,
GET YOUR KNUCKLES TATTOOED like me you will be fine for jobs! honest!

LOL Could also get my nose tattooed while I’m at it…

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Nah.. just get 33 stars tattooed on your face.. that’ll do it.

Welcome to the group Sharyn ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome
You could go with a shoulder tattoo or a lower back tattoo(tramp stamp) thats a great place for a tattoo.

sharyn
Participant
@sharyn

I don’t show much skin at work but I would like something which I could flash a little if I wanted to, e.g. on the inner wrist, which could otherwise be covered with a watch strap and/or bracelets… and I really like the upper part of Luba Goldina’s back (see profile pics) where she’s wearing a t-shirt and you get a glimpse of something underneath – the swirl of a vine on her left arm and on the back of her neck, which could otherwise be covered in work situations with a slightly longer sleeved shirt and longer hair.

And shoulder and lower back tattoos are nice, too ;)) Sooo many possibilities!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Get a watch tattooed. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.