sleevetd
Participant
@sleevetd

Hey what’s up guys, been always been fascinated with tattoos but have never got one. I’m gonna get my first one in about a month so thought I’d join a community of enthusiast to get some ideas 🙂

Dmosk
Participant
@dmosk

Well, the only advice I would give .is get something meanigful to you that you know you will not change your mind about.

then choose an artist that dioes your idea well. Spend time shopping for the right artist. DO NOt haggle your artist on price.

This is a life long prize let the person make a living and treat your professionally.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hey welcome. Get a tattoo that you want it doesn’t have to mean shit to you. Makes me want to puke when I hear a long ass story about how fucking meaningful this tattoo is. Its just a fucking tattoo.(rant over)
Get the best tattooist that you can find. You say your getting it in a month, Do you already have your appointment with someone?

sleevetd
Participant
@sleevetd

Thanks for the advice guys! Yeah I’m def not going to haggle over price, I want a quality tattoo.

Buttwheat – No haven’t made an appointment yet, I have the concept I want and am going to bring it to the shop to see if they can make the design for me. I’m in the LA area so if you guys have any recommendations, lemme know.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Well lucky for you LA is a hot spot for great artists. I’m really liking Kirk Alleys work right now.
https://www.facebook.com/Kirkalley.Tattoo?sk=photos

Adler
Participant
@adler

Yeah please research artists thoroughly and select someone whose style matches what you’re looking to get. We can definitely help if needed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.