Boo Boo
Participant
@boo-boo

Hi, my name is Jake. I’m 19 and looking to get my first tattoo. Seeing that it’s going to be with me forever, I don’t want to mess this up or get something I might regret, so I’ve come here for feedback, ideas and to possibly learn a thing or two before I jump into it. Once I get a final draft or get the actual tattoo, I’ll definitely be posting it up. 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum mate! Where are you planning on getting this tattoo?

Not my cup of tea personally but different people are into different styles of ink! I was like this with my first tat but then as soon as you have had one YOU WANT MORE! haha

you’ll get some good positive reply’s on here mate some really nice, helpful and some experienced people on here!

Boo Boo
Participant
@boo-boo

I would like to get it on my upper back, but I’m not sure if it is the one, you know? The picture is a work in progress, but I may stick with it.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i dunno…………….are you prepared to wear wings for ever ????

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Ouch that is something you will regret. It looks like it is three different tattoos crammed together.

Boo Boo
Participant
@boo-boo

Hmm… guess I should start over then. :/ I want it to mean something to me, to be personal, but it’s a lot harder than I thought. Each image symbolizes something different, and I would like them to be part of the same tattoo. I’m in no rush here, I just hope I can think of something. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Any ideas how I should go about this? I’m no artist as you can see, but I’m trying to be as unique as possible with what I want this tattoo to symbolize.

Angel wings: Enlightenment, guidance and protection – to be taken under the wing – and inspirational.

Dwennimmen: “Ram’s Horns” – Humility together with Strength

Sankofa: “Return and get it” – Learn from the past

Koi Fish: (Black): Significant life transformations – (Japanese): Fearless courage and manly strength – (Chinese): Success and wealth; luck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.