Zenma
Participant
@zenma

Hey all.

I’m 17 years old, male, and from Hawaii. I don’t know what got me into tattoos, but I think it may be from going to the gym every day and seeing these big guys tatted up with nice ink. I don’t have a tattoo yet, but hopefully I’ll be getting one sometime in college (the sooner the better). I want my tattoo to be GOOD, so I’m doing a lot of research and drawing out my own ideas whenever I have the chance.

I’ve been looking around the web a lot, and I’ve gained a lot of knowledge about tattoos, and what NOT to do. Hopefully once I get my first tat you’ll all be able to see it!

See you all around.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the groups Zenma

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
Zenma;84402 wrote:
Hey all.

I’m 17 years old, male, and from Hawaii. I don’t know what got me into tattoos, but I think it may be from going to the gym every day and seeing these big guys tatted up with nice ink. I don’t have a tattoo yet, but hopefully I’ll be getting one sometime in college (the sooner the better). I want my tattoo to be GOOD, so I’m doing a lot of research and drawing out my own ideas whenever I have the chance.

I’ve been looking around the web a lot, and I’ve gained a lot of knowledge about tattoos, and what NOT to do. Hopefully once I get my first tat you’ll all be able to see it!

See you all around.

Greetings from the mainland!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.