Daryl G
Participant
@daryl-g

Hey im Daryl Glover and i’am 20 years old from the midlands. Iam in the beggining of my quest to become a tattoo artist so at the moment im tattooing ALOT of grapefruits and fake skin. 😛 nice to meet you all and already seen some great work been put up on here :). I hope with in the next 6 months im ready for skin and ready to become a top tattooist.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Are you doing this at home or through a proper apprenticeship?

Daryl G
Participant
@daryl-g

Iam doing it at home and off a relative who is a tattoo artist and also booking a day course to go off and learn all the basics. An apprenticeship is sooooo hard to find these days. So working soo hard from my house to achieve this
🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the groups.

Just remember that unlicensed tattoo discussion is forbidden here.

http://www.thetattooforum.com/showpost.php?p=31751&postcount=1

Daryl G
Participant
@daryl-g

Yes thats my next question just winderung as iam new and want to learn from home whats the rules/laws i need to follow to do so?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

What part of Unlicensed Tattooing Discussions Are Forbidden Here are you not following?

You will not ask questions about it, and you will not receive answers on it.

EternalDark
Participant
@eternaldark
ArniVidar;82783 wrote:
What part of Unlicensed Tattooing Discussions Are Forbidden Here are you not following?

You will not ask questions about it, and you will not receive answers on it.

wow with rudeness like that no wonder this place is dead….:rolleyes:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Rudeness? We do not allow this kind of discussion in here, and the rules are enforced. If you don’t like it, then you are free to go some place else.

EternalDark
Participant
@eternaldark

already have…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.