heathercd
Participant
@heathercd

Hi 🙂 im heather ! idk how to post stuff on here, but im in desperate need of someone to draw me a tattoo. noone around here will. please message me on here if your willing. its nothing big btw 🙂

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Are you serious Heather? If no-one round there will draw you a tattoo how are you going to get it tattooed?

heathercd
Participant
@heathercd

Yes I’m serious. People where I’m from ain’t the nicest and make you pay to have em draw you something. And I aint got the money to waste on them just drawing it. Or trust me I’d get em to.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Like I said are you serious? If you cant afford to pay for drawing how will you afford the tattoo.
Anyone who charges for drawing up front is a worry unless they are world class and booked until a year from now.
Anyone who would take a drawing you wank in with and tattoo it straight on without redrawing it is a scratcher.
You dont want to pay for drawing from nasty people but you will let them tattoo you?
I think the saying is everyone gets the dragon they deserve.
Maybe instead of asking ffor a design you would be better off telling us where you are and maybe get recomended to a studio that isnt full of nasty people.

heathercd
Participant
@heathercd

I was just asking for some help. You ain’t gotta jump on my case about why. Personally it ain’t none of your business.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

If you cant be arsed to read what I actually wrote then fuck you and good luck I personally dont give to fucks about your business maybe you should take a minute to look at what my business is before you get all up yourself.
You are going to get a shit tattoo not because of nasty poeple but because you are a jumped up prick with a head full of attitude who cant be bothered to listen to anything but the noise coming out of your own cake shoot.
Good luck and may you get the dragon you deserve!

Adler
Participant
@adler

I’m confused, too. When you say noone around you will draw you something are you referring to tattoo artists? The process is…research and find a good artist, then bring your ideas to them and let them draw something for you and then get it tattooed. Why do you need an outsider to do the drawing?

staindinpain
Participant
@staindinpain

I have to agree with these other people. If an artist is charging you just to draw soemthing that’s really sketch. Drawing your tattoo should be included into the cost of getting the tattoo. And like Cornishtiger said, you might be better off just teliing us were you are and having us tell you some really good shops for you to go to that are lagit and not “scratchers”!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.