Akolutos
Participant
@akolutos

I love tattoos. It is more than an addiction to me, it is something that I am very passionate about. I have only been getting tattooed for about two years, and I have no intention to stop soon. I have a philosophy that was passed down to me about tattoos in the work place that I want to share with you. “If you are good enough at what you do then tattoos won’t matter.” Words to live by, people.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i dunno,,,,,,,,,,,advise like that could make people that think they are great at what they do, do not have to think about the consequences of there decisions……….

you might be the greatist, but that doesn’t mean that you will find a job with a tattoo that is not appropriate for that work place environment……..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome post up some pics of your ink.

Akolutos
Participant
@akolutos

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=4089

here is a link to my album on here. These are some of the tattoos that I have.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I’m not a fan of script tattoos but that one looks good. I like the heart it kinda cool, The flower one doesn’t look to well done.

Akolutos
Participant
@akolutos

Thanks. No, even the artist kept telling me to come in and get the flower re touched. I haven’t made it back up there though.

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;82339 wrote:
I’m not a fan of script tattoos but that one looks good. I like the heart it kinda cool, The flower one doesn’t look to well done.

This pretty much sums up my opinions also.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.