YouCanCallMeAwesome
Participant
@youcancallmeawesome

Well I’m new around here, I am from Michigan. I’ve always been into all kinds of body mods even tho I myself don’t have too many. For some reason I cant upload pics here even tho I have tried so I have three empty albums >.<..
I have a small tattoo on my left foot near my pinkie toe an anarchy sign with the word pain above it (courtesy of being 14 and having a friend with a homeade gun-no recommended). On my left shoulder blade I have a smily face (another teenage bad decision but I will always keep that one as it was done by my best friend at that time and he and I have been thru a lot).
As for actual tattoo’s I have “Daddy’s princess” on my right shoulder blade. A tribal bracelet with a symbol meaning “eternal” (My guy has the same one). Symbol for “love” with my oldest sons name on the back of my neck. My astrological sign behind my right ear. And, “The pain tells me I’m still alive” in purple lettering on my left forearm.
Piercings- 2g lobes (down from 1/2 in) R-ear- 2 more lobes, tragus, industrial. L-ear-1 more lobe, rook.
Retired- Labret, tongue, eyebrow.
Working with my artist for my feet and chest pieces. Planning on a snug in L-ear. Considering Dermals near eye.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.