Ghilou
Participant
@ghilou

Hey all,

I’m a beginer in the world of tattoos. Actually I didn’t even get my “first ink” yet. I really want to do it but It requires a lot of reflexion: what I’m going to get and WHY i’m going to get it. The more I think, the more I find interesting answers… But none that made me change my mind yet q:

My GF has 4 tattoos on her own. A good friend of mine is starting to get into the art. And he’s planning on inviting a very good artist of his friends for a kind of “tattoo fair” at the business he runs. 3 very good reason to speed up my reflexion q:

See you soon on the forums q:

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

so why exactly do you want to get a tattoo?????

because your gf and friends have them ???

Ghilou
Participant
@ghilou

not at all. These people arround me with a lot of experience in the field certainly do help with the details tho.

I have reasons to get one (and more) that are beyond that. Not sure I can go in details about it. Let’s say I wana do that much for myself.

I will pay a seasoned tattooer to get a very nice tatoo I have in mind. Problem is it might be a rather large piece of art and I’m not sure a large tattoo with a probable long session is the best way to start. I’m trying to think about something smaller I could start with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.