Silver-Shamrock-Tattooer
Participant
@silver-shamrock-tattooer

How goes it everyone out there in “thetattooforum” land? Just signed up to your forum and this is, obviously, my first post. I, too, am a member of the “Rat Pack” that’s trying to find another body mod forum after the main one I frequented for years seems to be leaning into complete and utter disarray.

Anywho, a little about me :

I’m a tattooer that’s been working as a jagger and tacking designs on folks professionally since ’04 in Central PA. I thankfully never had to go the scratcher route, as I scored an apprenticeship in late 03 with the oldest shop in our city/county under an artist that has been in the game at that point for just under 20 years. I work in that same small, East Coast style Street Shop in central PA and wouldn’t trade it for the world.

Aside from that, I’m just a 27 year old guy that (aside from tattooing and modern tattoo history) loves comic books, horror fliks, my wife, and my small crew of friends.

I’m honestly not sure how much I’ll frequent the board, but I’ll do what I can not to cause many waves when i do……;)

Rider68
Participant
@rider68

Welcome from one of the many other rats running rampant here. Glad to see you!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Mr. Shamrock 😉

If you supply TurboSatan with some proof of your tattooing credentials (you’ll have to ask him about it.. I’m not into that whole thing) he’ll give you access to the professionals part of this board. That would be the only place where actual tattooING (Needles and inks and whatnot) discussions are allowed. Sadly that place is very quiet though, so maybe it’s not worth it for you to bother with it.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Nice to see you, always enjoy your very informative posts.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedie………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

IMG_1283.jpg

i don’t think i ever saw you create any waves,,,,,,,,,,

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hello Silver-shamrock-tattooer I look forward to your great posts

sidelvar
Participant
@sidelvar

Agreed, Nice to see you freddie. Hopefully your around quite a bit. I always enjoy reading your threads.

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Yo!! Welcome to the light side.

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

welcome freddie

suzridesahog
Participant
@suzridesahog

Good to see you here. Your informative answers are always appreciated!

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver
suzridesahog;79807 wrote:
Good to see you here. Your informative answers are always appreciated!

^ this……….

Runningstart
@
reefdiver;79449 wrote:
freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedie………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

IMG_1283.jpg

i don’t think i ever saw you create any waves,,,,,,,,,,

Ohhhhhhhhhh. That seriously just made my mouth water

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.