#35575
buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi from Seattle. Im a tattoo enthusiast who like quality tattoos.
I had been on another forum that has been killed by spam and trolls. I look forward to this place.

#96971
suzridesahog
Participant
@suzridesahog

Hey, I followed your lead.

#96974
stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Hey, y’all. Me, too.
Givin’ it a whirl.

#96975
Adler
Participant
@adler

Nice to see you guys. You should be able to figure out who I am I think.

#96978
stubarber
Participant
@stubarber
Adler;79064 wrote:
Nice to see you guys. You should be able to figure out who I am I think.

hehehe
always did love that pin-up on the bike! I’m gonna have to figure out how to post my tattoo.

#96984
buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;79064 wrote:
Nice to see you guys. You should be able to figure out who I am I think.

I’m on my phone so you will have to drop a hint

#96990
Stutter
Participant
@stutter

Nice to meet you.

#96996
yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
buttwheat;79053 wrote:
Hi from Seattle. Im a tattoo enthusiast who like quality tattoos.
I had been on another forum that has been killed by spam and trolls. I look forward to this place.

stfu chris!!!

#96997
yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
buttwheat;79073 wrote:
I’m on my phone so you will have to drop a hint

shane o’neil anyone???

#97001
Adler
Participant
@adler
yodaddynukka;79086 wrote:
shane o’neil anyone???

๐Ÿ˜‰
What the hell is up with this 10 character rule? That’s it, I’m going back to the spam.

#97021
buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
yodaddynukka;79085 wrote:
stfu chris!!!

Wow nice warm welcome from Ms. Chung

And Alder I got it figured out

#97023
buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Oh and I forgot.
Hi my name is Butt and I’m a tattoo snob.

#97037
Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;79115 wrote:
Oh and I forgot.
Hi my name is Butt and I’m a tattoo snob.

…me too and I’m damn proud of it.

#97079
ArniVidar
Moderator
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums guys. We eat trolls and kill spam here. I hope you left yours over there ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.