dannesskian
Participant
@dannesskian

JUST A QUICK HELLO, IV BEEN A MEMBER ON HERE A FEW DAYS NOW AND I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY ARRAGONT IM SO UP MY OWN ARSE WANKERS THERE AARE ON HERE, WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

TA RA!!!:eek:

Adler
Participant
@adler

Some people just can’t handle honest feedback.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
dannesskian;78933 wrote:
ARRAGONT IM SO UP MY OWN ARSE WANKERS

It’s about that time of the month

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Oh no! He’s throwing a tantrum and running away 4EVA! Quick, somebody do something before he starts to hold his breath! He could give himself brain damage!

….ya know, on second thought, nevermind. We’re good.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

bye bye i love you

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Did I miss something?

Matt

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Sherav;78971 wrote:
Did I miss something?

Matt

You ain’t the only one. It doesn’t appear anyone was that harsh to him….

Well, before now anyway.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

dannesskian
Participant
@dannesskian

at no point did i say anyone was harsh to ME! I feel for other people that have to take unessasary comments towards them , when if somesones work is not quite to arragont twats standards then constructive critism is what should be given not arragont twat comments!!!!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

It’d be alot easier to take you seriously if you did not write in run on sentences, capitalized where appropriate, and in general, were more coherent. Also, were you aware more than one exclamation point indicates mental instability? The research of Sir Terry Pratchett indicates it does.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

thought he was going? or was it just an attention whoring exercise?

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I’ll bet the Horrorcore sensation, Baalberith, and this guy are friends

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

Why on earth would you post this? Do you think that you are going to keep people from being assholes just by posting that some people on here are sarcastic and cynical?

Actually… I think its working! I feel less like a douche bag already! Thank you for this thread, I think I am a better person now!

HELLFIRE1972
Participant
@hellfire1972
BigZach;78994 wrote:
I’ll bet the Horrorcore sensation, Baalberith, and this guy are friends

😀 I did listen to about 25 seconds of his stuff…..

crossatwood
Participant
@crossatwood

Wow. 1) I have been a member here for a little while and noticed most of the so-called arrogant comments depend greatly on the attitude or level of stupidity in the original post. 2) If the comments are unwarranted, put on your big boys pants, wipe the sand out and just fucking deal. Life sucks pal, wear a helmet.

azrael
@

Yeah I do agree, alot of people post JUST to post and to be seen. BUT, u take that risk when you post on here. Im one that cannot STAND someone that is out of subject to post and it could have been left without saying anything at all. Cunstructive critisism is great, but just because someone CAN post, DONT. It only angers the ones that are legit. Run on sentences suck too, cant stand them but Im guilty as charged, u see as I type now Im getting under the skin of someone now, that thinks tattooin has something to do with being able to type but who am I to judge ur art skills to ur typing skills oh yeah !!!!!!!!! i guess im mentally unstable now….anywho, that last part was just to serve the perpose of showing if u post something u dont like, SOMEONE SOMEWHERE WILL do exactly that to get under your skin. No beef Knighthawk, I was just showing an example of what goes on in here. CHAO

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.