EclipseLasers
Participant
@eclipselasers

Hello everyone

I am based in the UK and supply Laser tattoo removal machines and training to Tattoo Studios and Beauty Salons in the UK.
I also run a laser tattoo removal clinic in a local tattoo studio on the South Coast.

I started selling the machines myself after being ripped off by the UK company i brought my first Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser from. Anyway i can help or advise on the subject of laser tattoo removal, please send me a message.

I also have tattoos myself, and love watching the artists in the studio, both tattooing and designing, will have a go at tattooing one day, but will have to offer free removal to whoever i try it out on !!!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Hi and welcome.
Who did you buy the first laser from?

EclipseLasers
Participant
@eclipselasers

Hi Cornishtiger

My first machine was from a UK supplier, who stitched me up (and many others) big time. I was a lucky one and got a machine but lots of others did not receive a thing . . . .

ArniVidar
@arnividar

So, can anyone just buy a laser remover and start removing ink from their living-room?

EclipseLasers
Participant
@eclipselasers

In theory yes, no recognised qualifications, scary thought eh ?? . . . .

EclipseLasers
Participant
@eclipselasers

I was going to say ” but who would let someone like that (who just brought a machine and started using it without knowledge or training) use a laser on them, but then i think of some of the tattoos i have seen which were done by ‘friends’ who brought a machine on eBay and realised that, yes there are plenty of people who would”

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Pretty interesting, and scary… yes.

But I suppose it’s relatively ‘good’ that the scratchers are actually getting lasers to be able to fix their own lousy mistakes.

Can these lasers cause serious damage if handled incorrectly?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

A quick flick over you tube will find you bundkes of bodge job laser work.
Blindness is a major potential problem!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Cornishtiger;79102 wrote:
Blindness is a major potential problem!

Ouch! Well, I guess anybody that manages to point that thing in their eyes deserves what they get :S

So can you guys (the ones that actually know what you’re doing) actually ‘fix’ botched laser jobs?

EclipseLasers
Participant
@eclipselasers

Botched tattoos, yes, but botched laser jobs, that will depend if the skin is permently damaged or not

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Plegh… permanently damaged skin.. sounds painful :S

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
ArniVidar;79104 wrote:
Ouch! Well, I guess anybody that manages to point that thing in their eyes deserves what they get :S

So can you guys (the ones that actually know what you’re doing) actually ‘fix’ botched laser jobs?

Its nt only pointing it at your eyes thats a problem.
Mirrors, watches and even wedding rings are a few obvious things that can cause a laser beem to reflect into an eye.
I was told that the yag saphire laser wouldnt do anything for scar tissue, however I have a client with some major horrid scars from a bodged mastectamy and she wanted removal across the scar tissue. After 2 treatments the scars are really obviously half the thickness they were. The manufacturer says its not meant to work but the evidence in this case seems to suggest differently.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Wow. It can fix scars? That’s pretty cool.

I thought the whole process was breaking up the ink, not removing the scar tissue beneath it.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

The breaking up of the ink is a given. The reduction in scaring is an unexpected side effect.
There are clinics that offer laser scar reduction with a slightly different machine.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Whut? Learn something new every day!

Thanks for the info 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.