TattooJonas
@

this is my first time at the forum and i tought i could use some time to introduce myself

Piercing/Tattoo career:
– I have no career insidi Piercing/Tattooing but im a very big enthusiast of tattooing. and the way i got interest for it was that i startet drawing tattoo designs
– Tattoo design Portfolio: http://tattoojo.deviantart.com/

Why am i here:
– Simply because i want to get involved with other tattoo enthusiasts and get the chanse to see how a tattoo artists “workingday” is executed

Ambitions:
– im still a student in Highschool and im planning on studying ingeneering for the next three years.
– My dream would be to work as an tattoo artist (maybe just a tattoo designer) and get a well known name… the money aint so important since i love working. ๐Ÿ˜€
– i have also taken a class at Economy management where im standing at an A+ and i think that is gonna come handy if i start my own studio one day.

Question:
– Anyone got link to a website i can buy good drawing tools and equipment for a reasonable price?

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Well well, another norwegian. I’m norwegian too ๐Ÿ™‚ Welcome.

You won’t learn how the average day for a tattoo artist is like in here, but it’s a good bunch of people with a lot of knowledge. Where in Norway do you live? I know most the studios around here, maybe some of them could help you out if you’re serious about it.
And.. why not just go in to one of the larger towns in norway, there is tons of places that sell drawing equipment… ๐Ÿ™‚

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Hi Jonas

nice introduction

Welcome to the forums and I look forward to reading your posts! ๐Ÿ™‚

DaveyW
Participant
@daveyw

I am norwegian although i live in the US :] nice to meet you

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Where in the US are you Davey?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.