deadPhish
Participant
@deadphish

hey whats up everyone. brand new here and to tattoos. a little info on me: Im 18 years old and I’m in the military. I lived in NJ all my life but now i’m on the other side of the country. I have 0 tattoos but i’m hoping to change that soon!

well i found a design that i”d like to get and I was wondering what you guys think.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/128/m_8a0e38471b879cb66b90809b1297d5dd.jpg

I want to get this tattooed on my left shoulder blade. My first name (connor) means wolf kin so i figured this tattoo would be appropriate. basically i was curious to know how much something like this would cost and for you artists out there, what would you change or tweak to make it a better looking tattoo? again im brand new to all of this so i’m looking for some sound advice and all that jazz.

thanks in advance!

Sonofequinox
Participant
@sonofequinox

In my opinion that looks a little too gritty. You have to think ahead of what you will think of it when you are older. I like the wolf idea, but i’d maybe go for something a little more..im not sure how to put it..but look around for some other wolf images and see what you can find. I myself would go for a realistic looking wolf or something along those lines.

Cost wise that would probably be around 50-70 dollars depending on where you go and their minimum prices considering that is pretty small. I was pretty psyched when i got my first tattoo but just remember to drink water and have a little bite to eat before you get it. I hear drinking soda while getting your tattoo is supposed to help. You’ll also want to relax and stay calm, because if you twitch, and he fucks up, you’re fucked.

I’d say do what you want to do, I dig the idea but maybe search a little more and give it a little more thought, you have plenty of time. I’m only 18 aswell and already have 4 tattoo’s, all of which I appreciate. I plan on getting more and possibly becoming a tattoo artist in the future if my luck is in the right way.

deadPhish
Participant
@deadphish

hey thanks for the reply. I’ll have to look at some other designs and see what else is out there. also does anyone know how much muscle growth will affect a tattoo? I weigh about 155-160 and i am goin to start lifting. I’d like to try and get up to about 175. If I get tattoos now then gain 15 pounds will the tattoos get all stretched out and deformed?

deadPhish
Participant
@deadphish

bump. anyone else have any thoughts or opinions on this tattoo? what would you change on it to make it a better tattoo? I think I’m gettin it done soon so just lookin for some opinions

StonedThunder
Participant
@stonedthunder

I have to say i agree with Sonofequinox get one that looks realistic and you will enjoy just as much when your 80 as you do when your 18.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.