nikosg
Participant
@nikosg

Hi everyone,

my names Nik, 20 yo from Melbourne.

hmm whats there to say… im a mad sneaker collector, mostly adidas superstars, zx’s and i also love my asics! trying to keep the brands to a minimum because i need to save some money! But yer, really love my adidas superstars.

Im a design student at monash, doing industrial design and mechanical engineering! killing me slowly.

currently in the process of designing my first tattoo! never had one before… hoping to get it done by my favourite artist when i go to Italy mid ’11!!! got a few questions about ideas etc that would love some advice on soon ๐Ÿ™‚

cheers!

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Speaking from experience, you picked a bad time to get into engineering. Maybe the economy is a little better down under. I think a sneaker tat would be cool. Maybe like your favorite pair hanging from a power line between two poles. I see that all the time in the city. Some kind of urban territory marker.
If your thinking engineering tat, your probably too young to have ever used manual drafting. I aways thought that a compass (not the directional type, but the drawing type) and scale would make a cool design.

nikosg
Participant
@nikosg

haha nah mate dont want a tattoo at all to do with engineering.

design and art is where the heart lies – i do engineering aswell because i know in the long run it will pay off with helping my industrial design career, and because im good at maths and physics etc ๐Ÿ˜› its not my passion so definetely not a eng tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚ design is the passion ๐Ÿ™‚

but yeh, going to europe mid ’11 so hoping to visit alex de pase at his tattoo studio for a tattoo of my design! cant wait. but there is a lot i need to know before then, like to do lots of research before i do things ๐Ÿ™‚

cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.