GSXR
Participant
@gsxr

Hi from another newbie in the UK.

Got my first tattoo 20 years ago and managed to keep numbers down to a relatively modest 8 (including 1 cover-up) until last weekend when I finally gave myself my first tattoo! Enough about that for now, but it’s awesome and I can see more on the way. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Will post pix soon, just having a look around here for now.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome.

Did you find that your tastes have changed over the 20 years? I always loved eastern art and portrait (black n grey) but have recently been looking at some old school stuff and been tempted.

Take care
Matthew

GSXR
Participant
@gsxr

Yeah, changed big style.

I think more than anything I just wanted tattos at first – visited local artists and just picked things i liked off the wall you know?

My last 4 have meant something and that makes them special + the one I’ve just done myself is important for that reason alone although i love the design too (Disturbed’s ‘Believe’ album cover).

I have a griifin and a grim reaper which i guess are pretty ‘old school’, and I still love’em. Also I have and love tribal regardless of some peoples views!

Thanks for the welcome

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

Hi & Welcome to the forums!

Glad to see another person who appreciates tribal ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol I have a somewhat decent sized tribal on my back, of course it is my first. So for a first one it is kind of big. lol

Would love to see pictures of your tats! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.