PandorasJar
Participant
@pandorasjar

Hey there,

I’m Lori ๐Ÿ™‚
Got a couple of smaller tattoos and a large one booked in for next week (I cannot wait!!!)
I’ve gone through my fair share of piercings too, although most are now out… the latest to be removed were my hip microdermal implants… a great idea until my goat knocked two out :/

x

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Lori.

I have no idea what hip microdermal implants are, but knocking implants out sounds bloody painful!

PandorasJar
Participant
@pandorasjar

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

Having them out hurt more than any piercing or tattoo I’ve had! And they’re in my album, not an amazing pic though :/
L

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

You must have really pissed off that GOAT!

PandorasJar
Participant
@pandorasjar

Ironically he jumps up for hugs!
Now getting to be too big though, but still wants to sit on laps and be picked up… way too tame!!!

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

We are talking about a smelly old Billy Goat, right!

PandorasJar
Participant
@pandorasjar

He’s still a kid, about 8months and he’s been done, so no smell ๐Ÿ˜€
They’re lovely rare breeds chosen for the temperement, not just randoms! I could go on, but I won’t bore you with how awesome the goats are!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome.

You are making me feel vaguely guilty about all those goat curries I have had but to be honest the goats we used were big smelly and bad tempered. ๐Ÿ˜€

Having been butted/gouged by a goat I can understand the pain.

Take Care
Matthew

PandorasJar
Participant
@pandorasjar

I wouldn’t feel too guilty, the best meat I’ve ever had comes off the farm! I can name most of the meat in my freezer…

I wouldn’t mind being butted, but ours don’t, they just jump when they want attention… two hooves right in a piercing is not fun lol. The horns are taken off around 10 days, no way I’m risking walking into one of them!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.