Kailie
Participant
@kailie

Hi guys! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thought I’d join to converse with fellow tattoo lovers. I’m Kailie, 29 and my boyfriend, Dana, and I are in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. I have 7 tattoos and 9 piercings currently with more of both in the planning stages. I have a brother who is a tattoo artist which makes it cheaper and more convenient for me to aquire my tats. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Most of my tats are cat related as I am pretty much a “crazy cat lady”. We have many of our own and I am highly involved in cat rescue and fostering for the local shelter. In fact, cats are the one thing I love more than tats. ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ll post pictures of the tats I currently have in the appropriate section, but in the meantime I look forward to making some new friends and getting to know you all!

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Welcome, welcome. A friendly face, I see. I’m from Edmonton, AB. Enjoy the forums, look forward to seeing some of your cat ink.

Kailie
Participant
@kailie

Thanks muchly hun! ๐Ÿ™‚ Pics of my tats are now posted. The newest one was just done yesterday and is looking all gooey under the second skin currently. :rolleyes:

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Welcome!

Your post felt like a cat in the hat book.

I’m Kallie, I like cats.
I like tats.
tat’s and cats, cats and tats.
That is that
my cats are tats.

Lol…

Kailie
Participant
@kailie

Ahahaha, you know, you’re right! Yay for Dr. Seuss. I swear, I am SLIGHTLY less juvenile however. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.