Moulis
Participant
@moulis

Hello people. Great to find a forum like this. I am new to the site and was hoping I could get some information or ideas about some tattoos I have and need to get covered up. I have an old tattoo (22 years old) on my shoulder of a skull and i have a new tatoo of an Australian flag sitting just under the old one. I got the tattoo because I wanted to eventually end up with an Aussie themed sleeve. I am at a bit of a loss to come up with an idea to cover the old skull tattoo. I could possibly work it into a design but still cant think of anything that may suit the theme I am working towards. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
Mark
tat2-1.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Hi welcome to the forum!

The flag looks really cool, is the skull thing part of this or did you cover something up? I hope that you are going to add something to the top or make the skull more defined, it looks out of place in this photo.

Moulis
Participant
@moulis

No the flag is new, the skull is really old and I am going to cover it up but cant think of anything yet. I’m looking for advice or ideas on what to cover it with to fit with an Australian theme.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

The top of the flag would blend perfectly into the water if you wanted to do a ship theme based on the voyage of James Cook to the Great barrier reef in 1770. That could be a cool addition, although it would have to be quite large and go up your shoulder a bit to look right.

Moulis
Participant
@moulis

Yeah probably not what I was thinking of but thanks for your input. Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.