hotracer11f
Participant
@hotracer11f

That’s all ways an attention getter!!!!! Hello all, my name is Dave and I love tattoo’s. But then again don’t we all. I am a former race car driver converted to truck driver and one of many things that still bring joy to me is tattoo’s, peircings, and my amazingly smart four year old. I love the art and passion that goes into the beautiful work you see every where on people now a days. The amazing ink artist have turned our city streets into walking museums, and I love it!!!! I know I’m still new to the forum (just joined two minutes ago), but I’m looking forward to talking and interacting with every one here.– Dave–

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Welcome to the forum Dave. What kind of cars did you race and at what level?

hotracer11f
Participant
@hotracer11f

I raced dirt sportsman cars mainly. I spent two years in a U.M.P. Dirt latemodel, two years in NASCAR B-mods, bombers, and street stocks. I even spent a summer racing the Summer Nationals…….. 28 races in 30 days.. Gave it all up to go sprint car racing and run with the world of outlaws and had a child instead. Best thing I ever did!

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

nothin quite like racing. i used to do alchohol bracket racing and did a bit of street drag. fun shit

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

Hi Dave! I’m J! Welcome to the forums!

So how much ink do you have? Pictures?

I personally have yet to get my first tat done, but it is very close to happening lol (ie: the next month) 😀

hotracer11f
Participant
@hotracer11f

Busy busy busy weekend…… Sorry I’ve been slow getting back.

There truly is nothing like racing. Too me, there’s no greater feeling then driving over 100 miles an hour sideways in the dirt just inches from disaster.
I have 4 tattoos right now. I have my wifes name on my back between my shoulders, my wedding ring on my left ring finger, the number 116 ( my first race car number) on my left shoulder, and a series of small circles and squres on my left wrist. I got a new machine and had to make sure it worked.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.