Stinks
Participant
@stinks

I have no tattoos and never will. I am currently engaged to a girl with tattoos and who wants more :D. I love girls with tattoos and always have. I never thought that I would ever get a girl with tatoos and piercings :D. She is the best thing to ever happen to me, she is my dream girl. She usually goes for guys with tattoos,and told me I am the only guy she would ever date without tattoos :rolleyes:. I love being the opposite of her. Her tattoos turn me on so much. We are trying to have a little one soon. I can’t wait.

orange_ashi
Participant
@orange_ashi

hi all im ashi from the south west area of the uk, i have 2 tattoos, 1 is of a crab on my left forearm and on my right forearm i have a trible sun,

i have the crab because it my star sign and wanted to have it so that i dont for get who i am,
i have the trible sun because i reminds me to always look on the bright side of life when things get me down

am thinking of getting a koi fish but am not able to afford it at the present time so will have to wait and have that at another time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.