Lavith
Participant
@lavith

Hey ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve been looking around on the interwebz to find a serious forum, where I might be able to get some help on a tattoo design, and this seems to be the best place ๐Ÿ™‚

I would like the following sentance to be writte on one of my arms or shoulders:
“Wish I was too dead to care, if indeed I cared at all”.

I would like for it to be surrounded by some sort of tribal or maybe written around an angel or another piece of “art”. The Sentance is of the song “Bother” by Stone Sour, which is my favorite band, and the sentance fits my personallity very, very well!

I hope there might be someone out there with some mad drawing skills, as I’m as artistic as a sober stone.

Thanks in advance
Lavith aka Per

PS.
This will be my first tattoo, but I’ve always enjoyed looking at fine tattoos. Also, I’m no stranger to pain!

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I can see it as a very bold type of font like soild black squared off letters and the saying itself is very profound. To blend it all together with some really tight Tribal would put it off the charts. Make sure you pick a decent artist, I would hate to see this done poorly as it would take away from the overall feel and you would not be happy with it. The artist you chose will be more than happy to draw this for you, but you should give them some artistic freedom and not bring an already done design. I am also a huge fan of Stone Sour and Corey Taylor can really sing. Maybe you can incorporate some of the album art in your tat as well.
Good luck and post some pics when its finished.

Lavith
Participant
@lavith

Thanks! I’ll let him have his artistic freedom, but if I could show him a sketch of what I had in mind, I would like him to put his own personal touch to it, just don’t wanna go to an artist with nothing at all.

After all I can’t expect too much of others, I also know it’s a huge favor to ask on a forum I just joined ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.