eightball
Participant
@eightball

hello everyone hope your all well 😀 my names dave i have been tattooing for 3 years now,i apprenticed at the house of pain ,withington,manchester. under ste bery,and jon howarth..jons gone on to open his own studio in newquay called hells gate both top guys..I went working at skin graffiti in bury for awhile but the work load was alot of writing and im not to interested in tht type of work so left..still get on great with the lads at shop just i didnt feel i could do the writing part any justice anyways im not tattooing at the moment ive got a few financial things to sort out and am looking to get back to it early next year..wont bore you any more if you want to check out my work my myspace.com/dardy2 anyways hope not gone on to much stay safe and take care.:D

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Most of us are WAY too lazy to copy the URL and move the mouse ALL THE WAY up to that bar on top of the page and hit the enter button. You might want to drop some photos right onto the site, it’s easy with a photobucket account. I look forward to seeing your work though!

eightball
Participant
@eightball

cool put some of my work up now in my album..not very good on computers lol.:D

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Oi oi mate!

Welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to checking out some of your work

Cheers

Al

wby300
Participant
@wby300

Welcome.
Nice work you have done m8

Cheers

eightball
Participant
@eightball

hi there i ave put some of my work up in my album ( eightball ) … i ave been tattooing 3years now but not work recently enjoy and any critism is welcome if its constructive lol 😀 stay safe

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.